At the Apple Store, you maintain customers’ trust in Apple as the skilled expert, troubleshooting and
repairing products. You use problem-solving and people skills to assure Genius Bar customers of swift
resolutions to their technical problems. You also educate your team members about products, while
independently keeping your own technical know-how up to date. With your customer service
brilliance and empathetic nature, you provide Genius advice and support every day.
• Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving.
• Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical
• Ability to adhere to a schedule of customer appointments.
As a Genius, you provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to Apple customers
in need. You quickly diagnose product issues on the spot, explaining situations with patience and
empathy. After determining whether repairs can be done or a replacement is needed, you offer
solutions to quickly get users up and running again. Even if you’re juggling more than one customer,
you stay conscious of their time demands as well as your own. You fulfil Apple’s service commitment
with style, speed and skill. And you earn the trust of customers and co-workers alike as you offer
guidance, knowledge, and even tips and training.
• You have an aptitude for acquiring skills in technical repairs and an eagerness to learn.
• You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
• You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
• You’re fluent in the local language.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online via apple.com/jobs/uk/retail