|Salary:||£8.75 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Glen Price - Duty Manager|
Touchwood is a premier shopping and retail destination located in Solihull. We pride ourselves on delivering one of the most attractive shopping experiences in the West Midlands.
We are currently seeking a Guest Safety Host to;
Work as a member of the on-site security team ensuring that Touchwood is safe, secure, clean and tidy at all times. You will actively participate in providing an efficient & effective public safety service to Guests in accordance with the centre values & policies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as a first point of contact for all guests visiting Touchwood and actively participate in delivering a first class guest experience
- Communicate effectively on radio devices in line with site etiquette and protocol
- Assist in ensuring that the overall security of Touchwood is not compromised at any time by highlighting any irregularities or suspicious behaviour
- Assist in ensuring that Health & Safety is not compromised at any time by reporting incidents, accidents etc
- Assist in achieving and ensuring continuous improvement of high levels of stakeholder satisfaction across all areas of our service in line with KPIs.
- Use the smart device system to log and complete all reactive, scheduled and planned tasks
- Attend and participate in meetings and team briefings as required
- Maintain ethics and confidentiality at all times
- Comply with Touchwood Emergency/Evacuation Procedures and assist in evacuating guests and clients in the event of an emergency
If you hold a current SIA badge and are looking for a new challenge in a premium retail environment, please apply in writing to Glen Price - Duty Manager: