Normal Store Trading Hours
|Sunday||11:00am - 5:00pm|
|Monday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
Following the latest government guidance, Touchwood is supporting the reopening of non-essential retailers from the 15th June. Touchwood, which is currently open for essential goods and services only, will see its non-essentials stores start to re-open for business again.
The Touchwood team is working closely with retail partners to ensure a programme of safety measures for when guests return to shop.
What will this involve?
• Under the new measures, all visitors to Touchwood will be asked to maintain the recommended social distance of two metres.
• Additional signage including floor markings will be in place to help with this, as well as a one-way system where lane barriers will be used to safely manage the direction of travel around the centre.
• All entry and exit points will operate as normal, except for Poplar Arcade which will be entry only via the high street, and Mill Lane Arcade which will be exit only. Touchwood staff will be positioned at every door and throughout the centre to welcome guests, assist with any queries and explain the new social distancing measures.
• Guests will be able to use any one of the car parking facilities, where the one-way systems will be clearly signposted on arrival and exit. Touchwood staff will manage the safe operation of its Shopmobility service at the Orange Welcome Hall.
• Considerable attention will be given to hygiene controls with hand gel stations placed throughout the centre for people to use. Customers will be asked to use contactless methods of payment to restrict the handling of cash, including the car parks.
• Enhanced cleaning regimes and frequency of cleaning will be in operation, and use of escalators and elevators tightly controlled to ensure the safety and wellbeing of guests at all times.